219 Northbourne Avenue Turner ACT
+61 2 8062 5009
Reviews of Mantra MacArthur Hotel
- Andrew Nisbet Added January 24, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★I’ve stayed here twice and found it to be convenient with a car m, nice new rooms (no storage) and the tram gets you easily into Elouera Street restaurants.
- Ashish Rajput Added January 23, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Convenient location close to trams, buses and city centre. Parliament is close by. Infact most of the tourist attractions are in close vicinity. Clean hotels with friendly staff. My double room was very comfortable and spacious for 8 people. Secure parking for guests is available on chargeable basis.
Overall highly recommended.
- Paula Leone Added January 20, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Clean room, big enough for two singles too share.
We found price very affordable over 2 nights.
Reception staff lovely and very helpful in showing us whats around camberra to visit during our stay.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Ermi Isais Added January 14, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great, convenient location close to trams, buses and city centre. Super friendly and helpful staff with good location knowledge of things to do and see around Canberra. Comfortable, clean and modern accommodation. Although this is a corporate hotel catered to business people, it catered really well to young families. Will come back again!
- Phil Faidley Added December 31, 2020★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆An Ibis check out any other name is still a bin chicken. Very ordinary stay.
The hotel is new enough to be very tidy and neat. It is, just.
It's old enough for all of the operational procedures to have had the bugs eliminated. They haven't. The manager on duty couldn't print receipts on check out, and it took two weeks and many calls to get them emailed.
"Deluxe" doesn't mean anything here, at least I hope it doesnt. I would hate to have been in an ordinary room - I might have had to go outside to turn around.
An Ibis, in expensive feathers...