Lena Karmel Lodge
1 Childers Lane
+61 2 6222 2300
|Monday|| 08:30am — 05:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:30am — 05:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:30am — 05:30pm |
|Thursday|| 08:30am — 05:30pm |
|Friday|| 08:30am — 05:30pm |
Reviews of Travel Doctor-TMVC Canberra
- Confused GamerGirl Added January 19, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I highly recommend this practice, the doctor was very detailed in what vaccinations and what to be careful of for my trip to south america. It wasn't rushed and i felt very informed of what i needed in order to have a safe and stress free trip.
The wait time was next to nothing (although I did come in the morning on a monday), very friendly staff.
- Martin Hoggart Added January 13, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Needed a last minute appointment. Reception staff were extremely patient and helpful. Dr. Penny was an all round legend. Highly recommend
- Luella Added January 08, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Me and my partner had a long consultation with a doctor (Dr Mark .. ) about travel health safety and vaccinations then were given our vaccinations by a nurse.
Our doctor was friendly, knowledge, informative, and properly listened to our questions and made us feel more equipped to travel.
Our nurse was friendly and funny and the needles we were given were nearly painless.
All up it was quite expensive - $385 for 4 vaccinations, a travel safety kit with things like emergency antibiotics, and a doctors consultation. Ask the receptionist before booking on prices if you are on a budget. Also make sure you allow 2 hours for a consultation and vaccinations.
- Grazza Added January 06, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★After reading other comments I was a bit worried, but experienced the complete opposite to the negative feedback. I found the staff on the front desk professional and friendly. The doctor didn't try the hard sell and was knowledgable on the area being travelled. The nurse who vaccinated my son was very calming, friendly and he said it didn't hurt a bit. If you were a 100% on what vaccinations/meds you needed maybe a GP would be cheaper...maybe...
- Natasha Shan Added December 22, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I had no choice but to use this Dr as it was part of work travel arrangements for overseas travel. I can truly say they are the worst doctors clinic I have ever dealt with - and I've used public health centres like Gininderra Health. Not only are the reception staff rather rude, their systems are quite poor meaning that you are likely to be in here for minimum 45 minutes even if you are just getting routine/follow up blood tests. A regular GP can do your travel vaccinations and probably offer a better level of service too.
Share this page
Today's weather in Canberra ACT
16:00 32 ℃ 1008 hPa 20 % 5 m/s 19:00 27 ℃ 1008 hPa 21 % 2 m/s 22:00 20 ℃ 1010 hPa 28 % 1 m/s